Built for a new generation
- Fine-tuned for 3D audio on PS5™ consoles.*
- Enjoy comfortable gaming with refined earpads and headband strap.
- Play in style with a sleek design that complements the DualSense™ Midnight Black controller.
Designed for gamers
- Chat with your friends through the hidden noise-cancelling microphones.**
- Quickly adjust audio and chat settings with easy-access controls.
Take your adventures further
- Enjoy up to 12 hours of wireless play with the built-in rechargeable battery.
- Easily connect to your PS5™ or PS4™ console using the wireless adaptor.
- Connect to PlayStation®VR and mobile devices with the included audio cable.
PULSE 3D Wireless Headset Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PULSE 3D wireless headset, and how is it different from previous PlayStation headsets?
The PULSE 3D wireless headset is the official headset for PS5™ and has been specifically tuned to deliver the 3D Audio made possible by the PS5™ console. Powered by Tempest 3D AudioTech, the PS5™ console and headset can put you at the centre of immersive soundscapes. The PULSE 3D wireless headset has a refined design with dual noise-cancelling microphones, USB Type-C charging, and easy-to-access controls including a built-in mic mute, master volume, and more.
How long does the PULSE 3D wireless headset's battery last on a single charge?
The PULSE 3D wireless headset is estimated to last for up to 12 hours using its built-in rechargeable battery.
Does the PULSE 3D wireless headset have a microphone?
Yes, the PULSE 3D wireless headset has two built-in microphones positioned to capture your voice clearly while utilising enhanced noise-cancelling technology.
Is the PULSE 3D headset compatible with PS4™?
Yes, the PULSE 3D headset can work wirelessly with your PS4™ console.
How do I connect my PULSE 3D wireless headset to my PS5™ or PS4™ console?
Connect the PULSE 3D wireless headset to your PS5™ or PS4™ console using the included wireless adaptor.
Can I use the PULSE 3D wireless headset to connect to other audio sources?
You can use the 3.5 mm headset jack to connect to other audio sources, such as PlayStation VR and compatible mobile devices. Using the included wireless adaptor, you can also connect the headset to compatible Windows and macOS® computers.